Disclaimer1. This disclaimer shall apply:
o The Web page : every Web page in which the editor places a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to make it;
o The Publisher : the authorized editor of the Web page;
o Use (s) : load, logging, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, completing (Forms), sending, (temporary) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
o You : the (represented) natural or legal person who uses the Web page;
o The content : among others texts, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound-and/or video clips or Fragments and/or other objects;
o Damage : direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the Web page. By using the Web page you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The editor endeavors for the content of the Web to regularly update and/or supplement. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The editor provides the contents of the Web page as it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The Publisher is not liable for damage which has occured or may occur and results from or is in any way related to the use of the Web page or the inability to consult the Web page.
6. The Publisher may, at its discretion, the Web page and at any given moment (let) modify or terminate, with or without prior notice. The Publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the Publisher is not responsible for any of the linked files of third parties. Links do not constitute an endorsement of those files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations m.b.t. privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the Web page.
9. The Publisher reserves the right to deny your access to the Web page or certain services available on the Web page, use. Following the Publisher may monitor access to the Web page.
10. You will be the Publisher, its employees, agents, licensors, business partners and protect the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc, including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are set as a result of or related to your use of the website, your violation of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.